exploring the world of tennis . . .
Quiz No. 54
How many can you get right
(before you look at the answers)?
1. Who became the first player to challenge a line-call using electronic technology at the 2006 Nasdaq-100 Open in Miami?:
2. Who is this?:
3. Who won seven singles and five doubles titles at Wimbledon?:
4. Who is this?:
Juan Ignacio Chela
5. Who, in 1933, was the first male player to wear a pair of shorts at Wimbledon?:
6. Who appeared in nine successive year-end ATP championship finals between 1980 and 1988?:
7. Who was on the receiving end of Andy Roddick's 153 mph serve at the Queen's Club in 2004?
8. Who partnered Martina Navratilova when she claimed the mixed doubles title in 2003 for a record-equalling 20th Wimbledon title?:
9. Who competed in the Wimbledon men's singles 35 times between 1922 and 1964, then in the veterans' men's doubles and mixed doubles from 1965 to 1977?:
10. Who won the French Open Women's Singles title in 1959 at the age of 18?:
Check your score before you look at the answers!
Your score is
Click here to select another quiz!