exploring the world of tennis . . .
Quiz No. 56
How many can you get right
(before you look at the answers)?
1. Which of the following players never won a grand slam singles title?:
2. Who is this?:
Juan Ignacio Chela
3. Who won the men's US Open title in 1997 and 1998?:
4. Who is this?:
5. Which grand slam singles title did Jimmy Connors fail to win in 1974?:
6. Who won the Australian Open men's singles title in 2002?:
7. Who won the US Open women's singles title in 2000 and 2001?
8. Who did Michael Stich beat in the 1991 Wimbledon final?:
9. Who started a new life as a Dominican nun in 2006?:
10. Which Russian beat Jose Acasuso in the deciding singles rubber of the 2006 Davis Cup final?:
Check your score before you look at the answers!
Your score is
Click here to select another quiz!